Explore Athens, Olympia & Delphi – from $799*
Promo Valid for Departures: October 2017 – March 2018
Step aboard a non-stop Emirates flight and begin your 8-day adventure filled with Greece’s Ancient Wonders.
Visit the Acropolis Museum, a modern museum housing ancient relics from the Acropolis
Visit Olympia, birthplace of the first Olympic Games
Tour the archaeological sites of Delphi and the Temple of Apollo
Arrive in Athens and begin with a walk to the Constitution Square and the lively Plaka area, the oldest section of Athens, and visit the Acropolis Museum. En route to Olympia, visit the archaeological site known as the Acropolis of Mycenae, and the Tomb of Atreus, built around 1250 B.C.
In Olympia, the birthplace of the first Olympic Games, visit the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the ancient stadium, and the Archaeological Museum. Next, discover Delphi, where you will walk the Sacred Way to the imposing 4th century Temple of Apollo, before traveling back to Athens to explore independently or join the optional tour of Hydra Island.
- Round trip flights New York-Athens, Athens–New York. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Athens
- 1 night Olympia
- 1 night Delphi or Arachova
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager (Days 3-6)
- Services of local guide in Athens
- Entrance fees per itinerary